Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Welcome to the Price is Right!

Your Quote of the Day:
What power has law where only money rules.
Gaius Petronius (~66 AD)

MJ after shit load of cash

The Talk of the Town:
Miscarriage of Justice doesn’t seems to catch it all, does it? As a citizen of the USA, I have had a lesion reinforced. That being if an individual has enough money, say somewhere between OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson, they can in fact very publicly get away with murder and child buggery. Lady Justice in this land is a whore, granted a very, very high priced whore, but a whore never the less.

I feel like the time Dad showed up at the family Christmas dinner, drunk, and puked & passed out all within 15 minutes of being there. Its one of those things that no matter how you try to dress it up, there is still a elephant standing in the room, know what I mean?

The Day Ahead:
I am not so very chatty this morning, perhaps I might write more later, but I do have a large amount of work to get done and a rather short time to do it in, so today I am grant writing. I wish you all a wonderful day, full of puppies, butterflies and all that happy horse shit.

Your Bill for the Day:
"Off with his head!"
--From King Richard III (III, iv, 76)

Your Thought for the Day:
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
H. L. Mencken
US editor (1880 - 1956)

Like Captain America, I remain:

JQP