Thursday, April 21, 2005

Vani tass, vani tatum, et omni i vani tass:

RIP:
Well, viewing today and service Friday.
and I have to speak at the service...odd, I love to talk but I dont know how to do this one
so much to say, its just a matter finding the words, it will come...

this morning I have been thinking a lot about death and loss, counting the things and people..
who were there and now are not, those who I carry everywhere inside of me,
I wonder how many people carry a part of me with them... so many questions that can not be answered.

Back on the Road:
After the service, I am hitting the road, 6 hour drive down south to do a gig Sat. AM, then back home. Sunday at the manor house and Monday 5 hours south again (other side of the state) then a mad dash up north (7 hours total) to do my one man act at the top o' the state, then back down an hour for a gig in the afternoon, yes dear friends, a few days full of shits and giggles, fun times spent with memberss of the law and order crowd. My ass is tired thinking about it.

So, that being said, I should return back to the world of "the Blog" next week. Until then all my best to you and yours.


JQP esq.