Monday, April 11, 2005

Just a reminder dear readers:

The Road Ahead is a Rocky one:
I will be on the road selling Bibles door to door and pitching my Daylight Savings Plan Investment Scheme (It will return 300% on any investment of over 4,000.00, all you have to do is get 12 other people to join) to Hoosiers in the southern part of this great state all week.
car sharing
Please feel free to look at the collected body of my works available free of charge in my archives, to all students and academics.

Wish me luck, the open road is calling has my gypsy heart beats with wanderlust. I am sure I might have a few stories to tell upon my return.

Pimp me:
The Loving and Giving Mrs. JQP surprised me this morning, in preparation for the many miles I must “travel before I sleep”. Her and a few of the lads from our intercity neighborhood decided to “Pimp my Ride”

my hood is so poor

Wow! Boy oh Boy was I surprised, My flower! She sure got me!!! I am now going to be stylen’ when I am tooling down the back roads kicken’ my Johnny Cash and Canned Heat 8 tracks out. Yes, I am a bad MF’er! In a cool ass ride!!!

Till then, don’t go changing babe, I like you just the way you are!

Dipping snuff and hanging out at Truck Stops, I remain,

JQP esq.