Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Rolling with the Big-Dog:

Brief Up-Date:

Ok, sorry I have not been around but few of the 20.00 do9lloar a night motels I have been staying in have wireless internet. I trust I am gone but not forgotten. As one reader put it this is the longest break I have taken in a year. This may be true, but know I am out on the road doing the good work for my fellow citizens.

18 cities towns and villages in 6 days, I am beat down, beat up, and plane old tired. I have no idea how traveling salesmen do it let alone those princes of the road the American truck driver. Hell, I am home for two nights and a change of clothes, then back out I go. I can not believe I live in a state where I can drive 6 hours one way and still not leave it.

However, I have gotten to meet a few really good people, and eat a lot of chili and pork tenderloin sandwiches (the un-official state sandwich of Indiana).

On, other news… my grandfather is still with us, but not drinking any water. I stopped by last weekend. So, it will be soon, my hope is that I am not five or six hours away when the time comes.