Friday, January 28, 2005

Love, Hate and the Cat that shit in my mouth:

Thought for the Day:
I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on.
Oscar Levant
(1906 - 1972)

On right now:
Not a lot to say today
A) I am still drunk, from last night
B) I have had a shitty day already
C) I am still drunk, from last night
D) Please, hurry hang over…someone kill the cat that shit in my mouth.

On Today:
Mrs. JQP called me at 6am (she spent the night out and about) it seems she hit something on I-69 (yes, I love the name to) and had two flat tires. So, out of bed I rolled, drove up to where she was (yes, still drunk from last night) and tried for two hours to get the tires off. No luck, fuck what did they do weld them on? Anyway, so I have to figure out what to do, and how to pay for it (Jeep tires are not cheap), I ended up taking her to work, being late for mine and fuck, brothers and sisters, daddy is feeling like shitz-ville.

On Tomorrow:
Hell, I am teaching from 8 till 12 (easy money). Other than that, no plans. I told my loving and kind wife that there was no way I wanted to plan anything, with anyone all weekend. So, that is that.

Bill for the Day:
"We should be woo'd and were not made to woo."
--From A Midsummer Night's Dream (II, i, 242)

Quote for the Day:
I love drugs, but I hate hangovers, and the hatred of the hangover wins by a landslide every time. Margaret Cho, weblog, 10-30-03

Full of Bile and Hate, I remain:

JQP esq.