Thursday, February 22, 2007

On why French Culture is Superior and your Primary Voting Guide:

I have a power over women
(I have a power over women. Chiefly because of my Pan like charm and my Loki like outlook on life, my package and pretty round ass help.)


Random Ponderings:

Well, today was 139 of my residing in this land of milk and honey, also day 4 of my new J-O-B.

Day one of Lent! Yeah! I am going to get some Lent candy!

It only took an hour to go 30 miles today.

I gave up drinking.

Yes, I know.

Also, saying cuss words.

However, typing them is fine.

Fuck Off, it’s my loop hole and I like it.

My new boss speaks a high bread language of Washington staffer and academic.

I speak neither fluently.

I am eating some fried chicken ala JQP tonight, both I and the chicken so rock.

I laughed when I heard the judge in the Anna Nichol Smith dead body case start crying today. Just leave DOG alone, damn-it Mexico!

Mexico should be spanked and sent home for messing for my personal role model and hero, DOG http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php

Mexico and Venezuela have been working in secret to undermine the authority of our noble vice-president.

Hollywood people come to Scottsdale to “get away from the whole LA scene”.

Scottsdale is a lot like LA, at least the fashionable parts of LA.

Watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJYBlObudw

I am looking forward to using my pool.

The AC doesn’t work in my corner office, one wall of which is all glass.

I lit a candle on Tues. for HST. His truth goes marching on, a little bit in all of us.

I work with a very diverse group, in an interesting way.

I am thinking about moving to Uganda.

I must go, it is time for vespers.

I remain, your imaginary friend, the one who wets your bed:

JQP esq.