Friday, February 09, 2007

You ever look at someone else’s elbow? I have…

little_britain_wideweb__470x333,0
(It’s a Thug Life, you wouldn’t understand.)

Random Thoughts on a Friday:

Being unemployed means everyday is a Friday.

I will not enjoy retirement.

I don’t do well with free time.

Since my earlier plans didn’t pan out, I am going to go rock climbing.

Rocks are free here.

I have met my deductible for the year.

I have been getting very creative with making cheap food.

So, far some pluses of living in the desert, sunrise and sunsets, and the warmth. It’s been zero back in Indiana and 70’s and 80’s here.

All beach, no ocean.

The place I want to work wants a third interview next week.

I am afraid that someone will call and make me an offer before that.

This book on Ben Franklin is boring as shit, right now it’s a grudge match.

Another great Texan died.

I always thought there was something tragic about her life.

Obama is my pick for who the Dems will run.

McCain is losing what respect I had for him, funny he is not well respected here in AZ.

I am starting a rugby team in the city I live in.

Chiefly, because I don’t want to drive up to the other teams.

I have two jobs that are looking good, both are something I want to do and best of all both want to pay me more than I have ever made before.

I however am not counting my chickens.

I love NPR.

I spend a lot of time praying about it.

Lent is coming up; it’s my favorite religious holiday.

I fed my dogs a gallon of red beans yesterday, this morning I woke to shit all over the house.

My Flower cleaned it up, because I told he it was gross.

Sometimes acting like a pussy can get you out of having to do something.
My plan for the day: dishes, laundry, cleaning, shopping.

I will make someone a wonderful wife someday.

I still have not hung any art in this place.

I think life will get better when I have a j-o-b.

It sucks when ppl. Tell you they will not hire you because your have to many skills.

It’s a lot harder than you think to find a reputable on-line grad school.

I am going to make chicken legs, greens, corn on the cob and corn bread tonight for supper.

I like that you can get lots of good produce here. However the beef sucks.

Pork is cheap here, cheaper than chicken.

I like me some pork.

For some reason my truck is flipping into 4-WD Low, which is not a lot of fun when your driving at 75 down a crowded interstate.

I am thinking our next move should be someplace like Cedar Key, FL.

Laid back and warm.

My wireless is fucking up today.

I want to live on the coast in a house trailer, why you ask? They are disposable housing come hurricane time. Grab your shit, and flee, come back and buy another one.

My Flower has been thinking New Orleans, someplace we could play and not hurt any civilians.

Life can be funny and spending so much time alone is both good and bad.

I have been thinking about trying the baby thing again.

Other than that the well is dry this morning.

I remain, tap dancing on your self-esteem:

JQP esq.