Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Subject: Nose Hair

bartles_jaymes_small
(I would like to thank-you for your support.)

Happy Valentines Day to those legions of you who have impure thoughts about me, I heart a whole lot of you to.

…and a Happy Statehood day to the state of Arizona.

Today is the day, yes the day of the 3rd interview, big deal thing, at the job I want. 2:pm Mountain Time.

Let’s invade someplace cool like Japan; they at least have sushi, giant monsters, and happy ending massage.

I am an FDR democrat and for that matter a supporter of organized labor, one great union one great strike.

My call is that it’s 50/50 we invade Iran, John Good’s blog had a god write up on our new intel that points fingers at Iran.

You know for the past few weeks living here has not been all that bad, when compared to the weather in the Midwest.

I want all my Midwestern readers to know that I view the snow and cold as character building, thus the reason I know so many characters.

I have spent hours studying this agency, the bios of its leadership, its history and its programs.

My Flower was at the Moody Blues concert most of the night.

I am a ray of fucking sunshine today.

I couldn’t sleep last night.

That is all,

JQP