Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'll have frys with that:

childern once and young
(Just think your children & grand children might just have a chance to garrison far flung outposts in Iraq or one of the many ‘stans, it’s a brave new world dear reader.)

Mixed Feelings:
The Congressional vote on support (or lack there of) for dumb asses skills as a military genius. I just heard the Dems say it won’t affect the sprits of our troops. Well, if it was me running a daily chance of getting my face, arms and/or legs blown the fuck off, I think the fact that everyone in Congress doesn’t support me and my friends sacrifice might just have an effect on me.

Now there are a lot of people smarter than me out there (ok, perhaps only 3 or 4), there has to be a way to get us out of this fucking mess without fucking ourselves up anymore than this country has let it's leadership.

Is it just me or are you surprised by the fact that these fucks (both parties) who lived through Vietnam, didn’t learn a fucking thing from it? Every time I watch the news, it just screams 1971 to me… Peace with honor… Next up someone running will be saying some thing about a “secret plan to get us out of Iraq” sadly, that might involve a repete of The Fall Saigon.

What a fucking mess, it’s time for all of us to quit says we shouldn’t have done it, “we” yes we, did, thats the end of that, now what? As my sainted mother always said, “it’s your fucking mess, you little shithead, clean it the fuck up, or you don’t eat again this week”. Fix it.

Which brings me to the 3-card Monty of Bush's foreign and domestic policy, Iran… More on that 3rd rail of the Middle east at a later date.

I remain standing my post on the wall of public opinion and all that is good and right:

JQP esq.