Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First Day at the New J-O-B:

what Az has done to me
(The bastards wouldn’t let me take my 2pm nap.)

Points of the Day:
I filled out half my HR pp wk.
I have to go to the Police Dept. and have my finger prints taken.
I told them they could just use the ones Interpol has on file.
I am still a natty dresser.
No, I really don’t buy my ties at Wal-Mart, that was humor.
I get them a the Dollar Store, ‘cause I am a tight ass and I don’t need to put on airs.
Starting a new job sucks, but not has much as being broke and bored.
I got a free lunch today.
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
I did however order a 15 dollar hamburger in Scottsdale.
I didn’t even know where the bathroom was and they started me working on a few grants.
I am going to be busy, real busy, real, real busy.
It’s not going to be an easy job, but it should keep me out of trouble.
14 hours with the commute.
I am really cute, just thought you should know.
…and they sent me home with homework.
If you want to win a race, hire a thoroughbred.

I remain, a noble servant of the ideals of truth, justice and the American Way:

JQP esp.