Friday, February 16, 2007

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

mouse sex

Well, today and/or Monday are the days that I should hear if I am to once again join the legions of the gainfully employed. …and brothers and sisters, it can’t come any to soon. We are beyond tight, if I don’t get something ASAP, I might have to go back to dancing or perhaps starting my own cult.

In other news, this weekend is the start of pre-Lent parties. As many of you long time readers know Lent is my favorite religious holiday. It seems every year in February, I become a bad Catholic and slow down on my regular Mass attendance, Lent serves as a “welcome back” thing for me. That and I love the idea of penitence.

Thus my question, I need something to give up, any ideas? Past things were; cussing, masturbation and alcohol (man, that was a hard two hours). I know a lot of people do some good works, but for a social justice activist such as myself that is really not where I am at. I dig the Mia Culpa stuff.

Well, friends, think of me today. Daddy needs a j-o-b.

JQP