Thursday, June 22, 2006

Looking and Feeling my Best:

Thought for the Day:
He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh.
Koran

drunk girl
(I got lucky last night)

Special thanks to the following supporters of NPR:

My Flower, Mrs. JQP
Baba Ganouj Girl
OB/GY Kenobi
Land O’ Lakes Girl
M. Chamberlain “Man about Town”
My Boss, for the Free Drinks
Several radio personalities
Sky Captain
Pete the Fireman
Pastor Bob
Double N
Parker and Connie “The All-American Couple”
The Bitter Red Headed Lady
Phil the Kabala Follower
Adventure Girl
Albrights Meat for the donation of the steaks.
My Liver, you’re the Dog
My penis
And certain members of the Ft Wayne Police Department who Crime Scene taped my truck, complete with 30 min road flares and road pylons.

beach string
(This was just too cute)

Today’s Bill:
SONNET 133
Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan
For that deep wound it gives my friend and me!
Is't not enough to torture me alone,
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken,
And my next self thou harder hast engross'd:
Of him, myself, and thee, I am forsaken;
A torment thrice threefold thus to be cross'd.
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail;
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard;
Thou canst not then use rigor in my gaol:
And yet thou wilt; for I, being pent in thee,
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me.


duck sex
(Those of you in the know, its that time.)

Quote of the Day:
In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior.
Sir Francis Bacon

I remain, the wet spot on the front of the chinos of your soul:

JQP