Monday, June 19, 2006

I am carrying a UFO love child:

Black and white UFO

A few things:
I don’t ever want to get as drunk as I did Friday, nope never again. I am told, I was just a bit more charming than usual, I use the term “am told” because there is 11 hours of my Friday missing along with my right bicuspid and three inches of my left pinky.

I hold firmly to the belief that I was abducted by UFO’s again, and false memories of my behavior were implanted into the minds of those in my company, I feel raped.

Saturday, I was on an obscure music kick all morning, in which I ended up trading M. Chamberlain a rare CD of French Café music from the early 80’s for a box of hand rolled cigars he was holding hostage. After those negotiations were completed, I took my Flower to see an early movie, which was ok, I still would have rather been sitting in my living room watching it on DVD, that and people just look at you strange when you go to a movie theater in your boxers.

After that, I went to a graduation party out in Amish country; I found the place do to its eclectic mix of buggies and SUVs parked in front of the barn. My belly full of pork chops and apple butter, I returned to the manor, feeling the need for a nap, I found myself lying down at 4pm, followed by finding myself waking at 9:30am. I guess that: A) the UFOs visited again, B) my Flower once again druged me so she can carry on her affair with Philippi our pool/cabana boy, or C) I needed the sleep. You be the judge.

Sunday, we went to Michigan, to enjoy a tribal celebration put on by my wife’s primitive people. I was very reminiscent of the movie “A Man Called Horse”. We got home at around 6, when I fixed myself a meal of steak and brussel sprouts, while my Flower dined on some corn flakes (her new diet).

This week is a busy one for me, since it falls onto my shoulders to save all the children, everywhere. So, I don’t know how much time I will have, suffice to say (per an avid readers suggestion), I am going to throw myself a cyber-surprise-birthday party on Wednesday. So, if you have any pic/comments/etc, please send them along to my e-mail indianacityboy@yahoo.com. I am also accepting cash and naked women.

I remain, hanging on by a thread, but enjoying the view:

JQP