Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another Day in the Salt Mines of my Soul:

Thought for the Day:
Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last.
Greg Evans

why everyone is getting a russian bride
(Up against a wall with my comrades)

Trouble right here in River City:
After a full day of working to save humanity as we know it, I found myself summoned to the big-bosses office for a meeting. It was one of those “Make sure JQP is on board” and “this is the vision”, “your with us or against us” meetings. I don’t know why they call these meetings and not ambushes.

So, it’s cool down time for old JQP, either that or up-date the old resume (as if it has ever been out of date, the first rule of successful employment is always keep looking for successful employment). I can be just as good a soldier as anyone else, doesn’t mean I have to like the mission. Happy day, add to that that I am still pissing blood from my kayaking adventure and popping pills like Betty Ford in her prime and you get a feel for my day so far. I however find that I am getting in touch with my inner-Bolshevik.

This afternoon I am teaching classes to two groups; one of fundamentalist snake handlers and the other seeing eye dog trainers, so it should be if nothing else an interesting day.

Your Hairy Pits Pic for the Week:
smile hairy pits

Today’s Bill:
"I follow him to serve my turn upon him."
--From Othello (I, i, 42)

Quote of the Day:
Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves.
Robert Anton Wilson

I remain, a quiet and gentle soul:

JQP