Friday, December 02, 2005

Oral Sex and Sweet Potato Pie:

Thought for the Day:
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
J. R. R. Tolkien

I love Chinese Take-Out:
deepfriedpussy.1
(It’s my favorite dish, but then again you being smart. you knew that already)

A brief Re-Cap of No-Love-Thursday:
I have one of those hangovers where you’re going to be drunk until 10:30 and then the fun begins. Yes, children, I your host tied one on last night. Looking and feeling my best I am (and yes, today its just seems easier to talk in a Yoda voice).

I started my evening going with James the Bi-Sexual Bartender to look at the Cadillac and yes it is a sweet ride. It’s a white 1975 rag-top Fla. car with only 50 thousand miles in great shape. All mine for only 1700.00. After James droped me off I joined Pastor Bob, The Dudgeons and Dragons Player of the Week and the Bitter Red Headed Lady all ready in progress.

Well into my fourth drink I remembered that I had to go get Tattoo John, thusly Pastor Bob and I loaded up for the trek to the West side of our fare city to pick up my esteemed colleague. Upon our return we were joined by M. Chamberlain Newspaper Man, and his friend the Polish Village Girl. Also to join our merry band were Sky Captain and the Giant Irishman, even Flavia Puff herself made an appearance. .

There were a few blogable moments but in my alcohol induced haze I forgot them all. Friends I was so well served that Mrs. JQP had to come and get my sorry ass. On the plus side Mrs. JQP has laryngitis, so that was not as bad has it seems at first glance, that and I got a blow job out of the deal (it was from a football bet my flower and I made, go Colts). I got home and ate a pound of roast beef followed by a entire sweet potato pie. All in all a normal Thursday in the life of a man of my nature.


tray guy

Your Drinks for the Week:
Since the city in which I live is the last resting place of Mr. John Chapman, aka Johnny Appleseed I thought apple themed drinks were in order.

Kekionga Cocktail
Drink Ingredients:
2 oz. Triple Sec
2 oz. Apple Brandy
Juice of 1/4 Lemon

Instruction:
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Johnny’s Seed
Drink Ingredients:
1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
1 oz. Triple Sec
2 oz. Myer's Dark rum

Instruction:
3/4 oz. Myers's Original Dark Rum 1/2 oz. amaretto 3 oz. apple juice 8 oz. crushed ice

Lesson Learned:
A good drink not to make is mixing Rumplemintz and Miller High Life in the same glass

Today’s Bill:
Then must you speak
Of One that lov'd not wisely but too well."
--From Othello (V, ii, 343-344)

Quote for the Day:
Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.
Sir Winston Churchill

I remain; the all seeing eye on the dollar bill tucked into the g-string of the stripper of your soul.

JQP esq.