Monday, December 05, 2005

On Football and Reading my Bible:

WomenLiveLonger2
(I am nothing if not a problem solver.)

From the Talking Shit File:
Ok, children gather around, your host is in the drivers seat for some talking shit action. I ask you who, yes who, called the ND Bowl Game oh so long ago? It was me, yes, that’s right me.

SOUTH BEND – The University of Notre Dame can officially claim its restoration as a national football power. On Sunday, the Bowl Championship Series selected Notre Dame to face Ohio State University in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 2 in Tempe, Ariz.

Add to that St. Francis win Saturday and you have a wonderful football weekend, perfect if Army would of beat Navy, but hey I will take what I can get. Anyway, now USF is on its way to take the title from Carroll, in the battle of Catholic College Football, and fans this year I think the Cougars will pull it off. NAIA football is damn fun to watch, so much that Pete the Fireman, Matt the Cop and I are thinking about a road trip down to Savannah to watch some National Title Action.

In Other News:
Nothing to report from the weekend, I stayed in baking cookies for the homeless and knitting socks for the soldiers. Yes, I was a good boy, which is odd because the sweet and loving Mrs. JQP was on the road all weekend. I don’t have a lot to write, I have to get my head into the game, I have a mongo grant that I am working on that needs to be out the door ASAP. Wishing you all the Monday joy you deserve.


JQP esq.