Friday, November 04, 2005

Facilitating Social Interaction through Positive Role-Modeling:

Your Thought for the Day:
Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook and a good digestion.
Jean Jacques Rousseau

Brief Re-Cap of NLT:
Brief, due to the fact that it was a short meeting with limited attendance. Chiefly myself, M. Chamberlain and the Giant Irishman. Pastor Bob was on assignment. We had a few drinks and enjoyed Joel the Barman’s, antics and high-jinks, this bar can at times be a very entertaining place to have a drink. After offending a surprisingly small group of people, I left for home.

My loving wife had made me a meal of steaks, green beans and Mac-n-Cheese. Now you the reader might not know this but its very odd for my Flower to cook. Other than box mixes and cans of soup, her cooking is very limited. Has a result I was suspicious and for good reason. My love had a picture taken with our illustrious governor Mitch Daniels (who I might add is only 3 feet tall and a Nazi) as if a picture wasn’t enough she went on a "private tour" of RV-1, (yes, he has an RV that someone donated to him, to drive around in & calls it RV-1).

This event called for drastic action and after much deliberation a conclusion was reached, one that takes into account the crime and her position in the pack, in addition to her current bout with PMS. The end result is that my flower will be spending a week in the woman’s hut going through ritualistic cleansing rites, to include; poetry readings and drumming circles.

Plans for the Weekend:
Today I hope to sneak my skinny white ass right out the door around noon and fuck the Man out’a the rest of the day. It’s suppose to be up to 70 today. Much too nice a day to be chained to a desk and those leaves won’t pick themselves up. I will be helping my family clean out my grandfather’s house, down south Saturday. It is my heart felt hope that there is going to be a TV on somewhere, I don’t want to miss the ND game.

I hope we don’t do the division of property thing, last times we did that, someone almost ended up getting shot (this time I am taking a gun, I was embarrassed last time to have to borrow my little sisters) . Sunday, my Loving Bride has a concert, so other than Mass, I don’t have anything planed. It could be a good day to whatever my little heart desires.

A New (Low-Key) Contest:
I was told by several distinguished members of the Editorial Staff that what this blog needs is a theme song. I will now entertain suggestions.

tray guy

Your Drinks for the Weekend:

Wallick Cocktail
Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz. Gin
1 1/2 oz. Dry Vermouth
1 oz.. Triple Sec

Instructions:
Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve. After about 7 of these little wonders, licking the wall is exactly what you will be doing.

The MacArthur Cocktail
Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz. Bacardi Rum
3 dashes of Jamaica Rum
3/4 oz. Triple Sec
Dash of Egg White
Instructions:
Shake with ice and strain into a wine glass. The story has it that Mac enjoyed about 4 of these every morning with breakfast, lending truth to his statement about “old soldiers just fading away”.

Your Daily Bush Bashing:
Moe_W_Bush

Your Bill for the Day:
(A special treat for you the reader, all of Hamlet’s seven major soliloquies)

"O that this too too sullied flesh would melt" (1.2.129-159)
"O all you host of heaven! O earth! what else?" (1.5.92-111)
"O what a rogue and peasant slave am I!" (2.2.549-607)
"To be, or not to be, that is the question" (3.1.56-89)
"Tis now the very witching time of night" (3.3.380-392)
"Now might I do it pat, now a' is a-praying" (3.3.73-96)
"How all occasions do inform against me" (4.4.32-66)

Quote for the Day:
Never get angry. Never make a threat. Reason with people.
Mario Puzo, 'The Godfather'

I remain, the all Seeing Eye in the bathroom of your soul:

JQP esq.