Thursday, October 20, 2005

Flavia Puff, Buck-Eye Puppet or Misunderstood Visionary Leader, You Decide?

This statement was just released by Buck-Eye State Radio (yes, they are having their pledge drive to)….during an interview with NPR’s Sylvia Poggioli in this battle worn part of north east Indiana "President for Life Flavia Puff" issued the following statements ...For the record...I did not willingly relinquish my coveted role as NLT President. I was held at gun point... by a racist Nazi... that doesn't believe that a woman should be in a position of such power. It's a conspiracy man! There's a smear campaign against me and it's headed up by our local radio personality and those that drink breast milk from shot glasses. Until tonight-Flavia Puff signing off... Shell fire could be heard in the distance.

Karen fighters

Barricades are going up all over, in what was once our quiet, tranquil city. Brother is turning against brother, and sister against sister. Can’t we all just get along, or at the very least couldn’t someone attempt to bribe me and ply me with free liquor?

While Flavia Puff does make some good points it’s her natural bias against people who happen to enjoy a human breast milk and spiced rum cocktail or two after work (I find it helps me relax and gives me a nice shinny coat and strong teeth) that make me fearful and what has she done with Pastor Bob?

I remain, safe in my bunker, watching my tape of Dr. Strangelove:

JQP