Wednesday, October 19, 2005

“JQP’s First Annual Tattoo Contest”

church tattoo

Its time for the much awaited “JQP’s First Annual Tattoo Contest”

(Note: some of the tattoo pics, might not be workplace safe)

Rules:
The entries are categorized into two sections:
First: the Ink of you the reader (for those who had enough guts to submit)
Second: Others Ink (Found Art)
You do the Voting for each category and like that time honored axiom of Chicago Politics, vote early, and vote often.
Vote in the comments section.
The voting will stop at 4pm Thursday (Indiana time, look it up).
Until that time you can still enter (it’s my contest, I make the rules) enter at indianacityboy@yahoo.com
In the event of a tie, you both lose and I pick the next one down.
Prizes are no existent at this time, unless my loving wife (who I might add, refused to put her tattoo’s in this contest) comes around with some thing from her prize package.


Readers Ink:

A
Sky Capt my wings

B
sarathena_nape

C
sarathena_foot

D
Dobbs tat


Others Ink:

1
tatoo sister

2
tatoo child

3
scurred tat

4
tatoo mom

5
lucky tat

6
college humor tat

7
white trash tat nude

8
Tat

9

Tatt Back

Democracy in Action!

JQP esq.