Thursday, June 16, 2005

One of those list things everyone is doing these days, ala JQP

A dare from http://www.masterfoley.com/...

1. Who are you?

2. Are we friends?

3. When and how did we meet?

4. Do you have a crush on me?

5. Would you kiss me?

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

7. Describe me in one word.

8. What was your first impression?

9. Do you still think that way about me now?

10. What reminds you of me?

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?

12. How well do you know me?

13. When’s the last time you saw me?

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?

15. Would you file a restraining order against me?

16. You like me you hold your hand while you died?

17. Would you like to see me naked?

18. Would you like to bare my children?

19. Would you hire me to make a “problem” go away?

20. Would you send me naked pictures of yourself?

21. Would you like to go get shit faced falling down drunk with me?

22. Did we serve together in the war?

23. Do you think that most of what I write is true?

24. What do you think I do for a living?

25. What religion are you?

26. Have we ever had sex?

27. Did we go to a DOD school together?

28. Shaved or un-shaved?

29. Have you ever tried one of my drinks?

30. What do you like about my blog?

Extra Credit: . Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

JQP DVM