Thursday, May 26, 2005

razzor blades and jello:

Thought for the Day:
If you treat people right they will treat you right - ninety percent of the time.
Franklin D. Roosevelt 32nd president of US (1882 - 1945)

My Desk:
You know there are few things in life more humbling than throwing up all over your desk and work. Of course this works best when there are several people in your office when you do it. Best of all it was all over imporant court papers, just a day full of shits and giggles. File this little fact away, pain pills may make you feel better but they can also make you puke your guts out. Well, I think I am going to go home for the day, perhaps change my puke covered shirt and tie (it was a new tie too).


Your Drinks for the Week:

Malaysian Wormer Drink Recipe

Drink Ingredients:
2 ½ oz. Pineapple Juice
1 dash Grenadine
1 1/2 oz. Light Rum
1 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
2 oz. Bacardi 151
fill with Red Bull

Instruction:
Traditionally, this drink is created in an empty 20oz bottle of water. Fill the bottle 1/4 full of crushed ice. Add the 3 shots in any order. Add the dash of Grenadine. Fill with Red Bull and pineapple. Close the cap, and shake.


And a Chic-Drink for the week:

No-noon-no’s Drink Recipe

Drink Ingredients:
1 oz. Rum
Sugar
Top With Whipped Cream
Wedge Lime
1 oz. Kahlua
Coffee
allspice

Instruction:
Run cut side of lime around rim of large goblet or heat- proof wineglass. Invert glass and swirl in sugar to frost rim. Add rum and liquor. Pour in coffee to within about 1 in. of rim; stir. Taste for sweetness; add sugar, if desired. Pile on whipped cream

Today’s Bill:

"I go, and it is done; the bell invites me.
Hear it not, Duncan, for it is a knell
That summons thee to heaven or to hell."
--From Macbeth (II, i, 62-64)

Quote of the Day:
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)


I remain, just a ray of fucking sunshine in everyone’s world:

JQP esq.