Thursday, February 24, 2005

What’s in your Wallet?

On dinner with Friends and Sex-Toys:

There was a long discussion last night about sex toys (with a mixed crowd, about 12 of us, at an up-scale restaurant, and a few bottles of wine) a debate ensued over the use and/or effectiveness of Ben Wa balls. This debate got so heated that one members of the group announced that she was in fact wearing some “right now” at which point she excused herself and returned to proudly display them (I of course was busy picking myself up off the floor, this was someone you never would of thought had sex unless it was to procreate, let alone wear sex aids to work or out to dinner for gods-sake).

Yes, brothers and sisters it was a “Well, I’ll be God-damned” moment. She said, and I quote “I wear them to work all the time, out shopping, running, everything” At which point another of the group blushed and pulled out a vibrator about the size of my pinky from her purse, it had three speeds and a pulse, and was almost silent, ok folks I about shit right there, that somebody was Mrs. JQP

Hello, like what the fuck, over? I didn’t even know she liked sex. They then went on to talk about orgasms they had had while doing normal run of the mill stuff…and best of all no one even knows….women are god damn sneaky…
and I get the don’t come home from the tity bars, looking to finish off what someone else started (I don’t, know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

hippy_chic
(sub-title,”And best of all it’s a Daisy”)

Well, on the drive home, Mrs. JQP asked why I was so shocked. My reply, was ok, if I would of stood up and dropped trousers and shown off a “Pocket-Pussy” (which the ads say feels just like your Prom Date) how would she of felt.

She said that that would have been gross, to which I reminded her of the night her and her friends (or as I like to call them the coven of witches) decided to get into a contest to see who could pee standing up the farthest, while on the second floor deck, mindless that my car was parked right bellow, that was gross (esp. if your not into that sort of thing, and/or a disappointment that you were not alerted if you are). That should give you an idea of how the evening progressed.

Back on subject: Sex toys, yes or no? In public, yes or no? and can I watch, hey its research for a book I am writing?

I remain, more reliable than the Energizer Bunny:

JQP
Fellow Kinsey Institute