Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Me, just stringing barbwire, what are you doing?

Thought for the Day:
Good laws have their origins in bad morals.
Ambrosius Macrobius

My new Look:
Well friends and neighbors since I shaved off my beard and got a high and tight hair cut (something in the works, JQP? You ask…perhaps dear reader, perhaps). Several of you have wanted to see a picture of what I looked like with my rather hansom facial hair. So, I have decided to include in this post a picture, while not of myself that would serve to give you the reader a visual representation of what I did look like.

While, I remain dashing to an extreme, I look less like the scary guy at the gym. Or as Mrs. JQP said, “thank god that’s over, back to looking mean, you sex dog.”

I shaved my nipples for you

(sub-title, I shaved my nipples for you baby! Pure Sex, eh what?)

My Day:
I had started out this morning thinking about going on a rant about our current political environment (NPR, BBC, and Fox News in the morning who need coffee to get your heart going), but alas it’s all been said before and will continue to be said.


On Work:
Since my 30 days in the hole seems to be up and I am once again responding to emergencies, so I am dressed like an English professor today, the only thing I am missing is the pipe and the tweed sports cap. Off to court I go, in to a case I know a great deal about, so it should be a fun day, that and I know the defense team, they always try to fuck me up or over, which helps keep me focused and is where I shine.

Later tonight I am teaching a class in a far off land, so, that should a bunch of shits a giggles. All between getting ready for a site visit, I love site visits, but then again I am a bit of a show off.

Your Multicultural word(s) for the day:
Nago: member of the Indian language 'Gujarati', def; pervert, someone who has a dirty mind or could also refer to someone who cant be trusted.
Example: George W. Bush nago che!

Gadouch: when someone of Italian descent kills/performs a “hit” on someone while the victim is using the toilet.
Example: Tony, Tony, Tony!!!! If ya don't shut yer mouth, ur gonna get gadouched!!! ya understand!!!???

(Remember, use these words at least three times in conversations today, it will really impress your boss, on your grasp of modern language)

Your Poem of the Day:

Drinking Song
from Bloody Brother

DRINK to-day, and drown all sorrow,
You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow.
Best, while you have it, use your breath;
There is no drinking after death.

Wine works the heart up, wakes the wit;
There is no cure 'gainst age but it.
It helps the headache, cough, and tisic,
And is for all diseases physic.

Then let us swill, boys, for our health;
Who drinks well, loves the commmonwealth.
And he that will to bed go sober,
Falls with the leaf still in October.

John Fletcher

Your Bar Trick for the Week:
Drink a Shot from an Unopened Bottle Trick
Bet someone at the bar $5.00 you can drink a shot from an unopened bottle of B & B!

Here's how it’s done: Simply turn your bottle of B & B upside down and pour a shot into the bottom of the bottle, and drink it. You have fulfilled your end of the bargain - you have taken a shot directly from the unopened bottle. Its so easy, you can do it drunk.

Quote for the Day:
Never advise anyone to go to war or to marry.
Spanish Proverb


I remain, over worked and underpaid, but valiant never the less:

JQP (OVC, OCSG)