Thursday, February 17, 2005

Post Apocalyptic Beach Party with Jumping Hippy Cave Girls:

You may say I am just a dreamer, but I am not the only one:

I just wanted to take a moment and share a scene from reoccurring dream I have been having. In which I drive across the once Great Lands of Ohio and the Upper Mississippi Valley in a Hot-Rod 1976 Trans-Am (think Smokey and the Bandit) armed with FN-FALs, Mac-10s and HK-91s and of course a few LAWs rockets, with my dingo’s beside me, looking for the next angry fix, cold beer or good BBQ.

hippy_cave_girls jumping

Yes, friends this is my dream, this is my nightmare, or perhaps it’s a sign of road trips to come, truth be known I have not a clue, but you would be well advised to keep you hands and arms inside the car at all times and in the event of sudden cabin depressurization, breathe in slow normal breaths.

Venting with the Powers that Be:
Off to “No Love Thursday” with my co-workers and a few members of the judiciary and law enforcement communities.

Motto for the Weekend:
Got a pool? I will piss in it.


I remain,

JQP (Convict No: 970368)