Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

Ok, I am a Prick Today:

Ok, why the shitty mood? Well, since I was called into my boss’s office this morning and asked “what’s going on, you are not your usual cheerful self,” I have been a bit sour. Since when did they pay me to be fucking cheerful? Being cheerful in this line of work is a lot like being a stand-up comic at a funeral home (not very effective and over-all just plan fucking annoying).

And about being in a bad mood, you ever notice that you can’t tell your in a bad mood until your around others? I can be doing my own thing, minding my own business and boom the minute I am around someone, I can tell very easily that I am in a bad mood, has my thoughts go to the plastic tarp in the trunk of my car.

Reasons for my less than pleasant mood? Well, today’s top of the list, I am sick and have been for a few weeks now and hanging out at fucking hospitals and doctors offices really just brightens my fucking day, how about yours?

You ever notice how they get shitty if you call and say you’re going to be 15 mins. late for an appointment, but they have no problem keeping you waiting 45 mins. to an hour?

Work, well up to my elbows in it, nothing like having to work long hours when you feel like shit. That and I have a friend who has me involved in a case that is turning into the case from hell. Oh and let’s not forget the holidays, and this being kind to my kidneys thing I am doing…no fucking wonder I am not in good mood.

Plus side, I am doing the Mr Mom thing big time, dishes, laundry, sweeping, dusting, baking. Anything to keep from going nuts. That and I find that if I don’t do something when I am sick I just get depressed.

TV, ok yesterday I had time to watch TV….130 sum channels and not one fucking thing on. God-Damn…and if thats not enough Bush is still running things.

Next weekend its work to the boat time. The bath is off until after Christmas.

Other than that, I hope everyone is having a great week!