Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sat. Sports

Sports:
Wow, do I wish I would have taken my good friend Kid Rock up on his offer to come and be his guest at the big-game in Detroit City last night, but sadly I am once again on call at the hospital.

I have not seen basketball game that fun, since I watched hockey a few weeks ago. Who would of guessed that the key players for the Pacers are pretty good boxers too! Gee, I wonder if we are going to see a wholesale redistribution of wealth, I am sure there were lawyers at the door waiting to sign those poor, poor citizens of that great city and fans of that great team, that and what’s a few million to an NBA player. I became a fan of football just because it’s violent. May have to change my game.

Speaking of football, what you bet I get called into work at the hospital FOR SOME “emergency” God, you would think they are all emergencies. Back to football, St. Francis is playing Morning-Star (yes, I never heard of them either they are from way out west) for national title play-offs… Yes, the tail gate is packed and I am a rib-cooking-fool, that and I plan to be home in time to watch the SC game, once again Go Cocks!

JQP