Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kidney Stones and Job Interviews:

1940's woman  AA
(Make your own caption day)

News up-date:
I feel like shit and have since Sunday. I often lay on the bathroom floor crying like a little girl. Such is the price for a life well lived.

I had an interview downtown yesterday working for a very large Union. They want me to run offices and programming in 6 states. The pay and benefits are kick ass, but some of the stuff they are wanting me to do I don’t know my ass from a hole in the ground on.

I think I have a good shot at it and it would be fun to get involved with a job that sticks in to the man. The down-side is the area I would cover, now get this: AZ, NV, TX, VA, NC and SC. 60% travel. Well, I need something ASAP, because of course my truck is fucked up, I think the transmission is going out, shits and giggles.

Today, I have a interview with a illness based not-for-profit, doing programming state wide (and this is a pretty good sized state). It doesn’t pay as well but it sounds like I would have lots of room to create and a lot less travel. Wish me luck; I am looking for a good match and some cash in my pocket.

Other than that I am looking and feeling my best and putting my best foot forward:

JQP