Thursday, February 01, 2007

Can’t Keep a Good Man Down:

my medal
(A photo of one of the many medals I was awarded during my years of service of this great nation. Brothers and sisters, long may the flag of freedom wave.)


Thought for the Day:
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion. C. P. Snow

Random Thoughts on a No-Love-Thursday:
I am loving the Scooter Libby trial, reminds me of that good old nut-job Lt. Col. North.
I have had an interview every day this week.
My Flower said that now they will all want me and make offers at the same time.
I don’t care, which ever one I go with, I will make it work.
Lil’ Kevin wants me to go to the FDR Open today to hang with Grandpa Bush, he has free passes.
I am passing.
I am feeling human again, kidney stones kicked my ass.
We are planning on staying in this weekend.
The Colts will win.
Butchie, Elmo and Nolff are like a venereal disease to Right Wing Bloggers. Moonbats unite!
Who comes up with shit like moonbat and asshat, like is there a two syllable rule or something?
People really don’t celebrate NLT anymore.
Molly Ivans died, she kicked ass.
I have a crush on Sarah Silverman.
Lows below zero back in Indiana, should be in the 70’s here next week.
I dreamt about breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches with German mustard, pickles and onions.

Todays Bill:
"I go, and it is done; the bell invites me.Hear it not, Duncan, for it is a knellThat summons thee to heaven or to hell."
--From Macbeth (II, i, 62-64)

Quote of the Day:
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. Martin Luther King Jr.

I remain a ray of f’ing sunshine in your dark, dark world:

JQP