Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A More Than Random Update:

students-caught-in-toilet-at-party-020

Since Last we spoke…

The interview went well last Wednesday, about two hours via phone with some people from their HQ in Texas, but their process takes several weeks or so I am told.

We are broke, Raman Noodle time, I am thinking about drinking my mouthwash and/or aftershave.

My Flower, surprised me, she knows I am getting (getting? Fuck, I have the t-shirt) depressed. She called J. Thomas “The Jazz Man” in Memphis and had him come and visit. It was a surprise! More so than the time I caught my first wife in bed with a close friend of mine.

Thus, no up-dates till today, Lets just say it was Thursday to Monday with the following cast: Myself JQP esq., My Petite and Loving Flower, J. Thomas “The Jazz Man”, Tattoo John (my youthful ward) and Kevin the Cosmonaut.

Mistakes were made and alcohol was a factor…..but not on my tab.

I once again proved that my escape and evasion skills are still razor sharp.

Skate punks that hang-out in tattoo parlors, fight in packs just like ferial dogs.

My brakes went out in the mountains, which made for a fun drive.

I am told it will cost 400 bucks to fix them.

I can’t even get downtown to sell plasma now.

Over the weekend my home here in the foot hills became a flop house for those who gladly misspent their youth.

The Asia song “Heat of the Moment” and John Cougar’s “Jack and Dianne” are stuck in my head.

We ate well and drank even better.

Tattoo John will be leaving for Indiana this week, due in large part to two factors, one the lack of employment for a man of his talents and second, My Flower tossing his ass out.

I hope she doesn’t toss my ass out soon to; it’s a long walk back to Indiana.

I e-mailed my resume to every Ex. Dir. in a 50 mile radius this morning, in an effort to get around the HR gate keepers.

My angle is let me write grants and I will pay for myself, run your programs and make you look good, cross your fingers.

Brothers and Sisters, this living in the desert (101 days total) is getting me down.

I am still reading a book a day, watching the Hitler Channel (is there ever anything else on the History Channel) and having personal hygiene activities be the high light of my day.

That’s not true, when My Flower comes home is the high light of my day, I and the hounds wait at the door shaking our collective asses and wetting on the carpet.

Other than that, nothing of any note from here on the Res.

Wishing you and yours the very best,

JQP