Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Up, Up and Away, in my beautiful balloon:

hairy-nascar-fan
(A tribute to both Man-Back-Hair and NASCAR)

As I said in my comments earlier, I have three interviews set up the first week of Feb. one working in a NFP one working in state government and one working for the Fed. Both the state and the Fed job are offering a shit load of cash to come to work for them but the NFP sounds like it might be fun. 107 days here, two jobs in that time and over 500 resumes out, its about time it started turning around for me, cash is tight, props to the man upstairs for listening to my almost constant prayers.

On the home front, we are getting used to being alone again, after a few months with a roommate. It is a lot more relaxing. It’s been cold here, hell Sunday it snowed in Scottsdale. My luck move to the desert and it snows.

On the plus side by the weekend its suppose to be back up in the 60’s. Other than that really nothing new to post, such is the life of the retired.

I remain, wearing black socks with my sandals:

JQP