Monday, February 20, 2006

A penny saved is a penny earned:

Sam and Dean
(I dedicate this day to my spiritual guides and role models)

Lame Ass Post #361 (4 I’s, 4 My’s and 4 If’s)

I am in a bad mood this morning.
I fucked up my back and knee last week.
I am on the road, Wed. Thurs. and Friday.
I have a shit load of stuff to get done.

My ass is tired thinking about the road time ahead of me.
My loving wife wants to go with me on Thursday (because I am staying someplace cool).
My left front wheel on my truck is acting funny.
My wife went and got Vietnamese food for me yesterday.

If I watch were I was putting my fucking feet I wouldn’t be in pain.
If I hit the lottery, I wouldnt have to put up with this shit.
If the hair on my back was on my head, I would have a bright shiny coat.
If I didn’t drink, use tobacco and eat so well, I would have a lot more money in my pocket.

I remain, below decks rowing to the beat of the drum:

JQP esq.