Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My secret is Fractal Nihilism:

Thought for the Day:
Travel is only glamorous in retrospect.
Paul Theroux

wedding toss
(Little known fact, I always cry at weddings)

Bad and Nationwide:
Once again, I am loading up the wagons and heading out onto the prairie, to stake a claim on my future. Well, how about spending the day in two different time zones educating emergency service providers on the laws of this great state. A long day on the road, however I do get to come home tonight, for which I am sure the hounds will be grateful.

My flower got off ok this morning, on her trip to the country music capital of the world. What wonders and adventures await her, I can only guess. She will be gone 4 days, for which she packed 4 suitcases. Heavily packed I might add.

Once again gender differences, I can travel for up to one month with just a garment bag (which I might add, doubles as a carry-on), but having been married as long as I have, I knew better than to suggest she leave some of the many articles at home. Often, when in a relationship with a woman of my petite and loving bride’s caliber, it is best to keep one’s fucking mouth shut. She took so much with her, that if she would have taken the dogs and her plants, I would have known she was leaving me.

My Thoughts turn to VD:
With today being Valentines Day, I would like to wish all of my readers and former lovers all the joy and happiness they deserve. I hope someone is getting some tonight ‘cause it isn’t me. What was that old song “if you cant be with the one you love, love the one your with” well, go on, get some and then tell me all about it, so I can live my life vicariously through you. My heart goes out to you all; after all I am wonderful that way.

I hate going home to an empty house, thusly, if properly asked, I think I might find myself at my favorite bar at least once this week (NLT), or perhaps a few of the seeder establishments that dot the landscape of this quaint port city I call home.

Your Fruit of the Day:
sexy plum

Today’s Bill:
"Thou art a votary to fond desire."
--From The Two Gentlemen of Verona (I, i, 52)

Quote of the Day:
Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part.
Aimee Mullins

I remain, the person responsible for the “JESUS SAVES” graffiti:

JQP esq.