Thursday, November 10, 2005

There is a Little Bull Fighter in all of us:

Thought for the Day:
Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
Sir Winston Churchill

bull figthing midgets
(You just cant go wrong with Bull Fighting Midgets)

On a cold No-Love-Thursday:
Oddly, since my last post I don’t feel an overpowering need for No Love. However, rest assured that in the course of completing my duties today, I will find myself in a position that warrants behavior that could best be described as showing no-love.

I don’t know if I will be in attendance at the meeting tonight, I know M. Chamberlain (News Paper Man), will not be there, he is flying to New York to interview at the Times in hopes of getting Judith Miller's old job. Pastor Bob, I understand has locked himself away in a abandoned water tower on the city’s outskirts and is reading the works of Martin Luther, Thomas Merton and Douglas Adams. As a result, I don’t know if he will be in attendance. Like most things it’s up in the air and to much to contemplate at this early hour.

Party Announcement:

Mr. and Mrs. JQP will be hosting a Game-Day get together at the manor house on Saturday Nov. 12, from 12:00 till whenever I tell everyone to get the fuck out of my house. I will be making my world famous ribs (20 pounds of them). Everyone is welcome as we eat drink and cheer Notre Dame and St. Francis on to victory.


Feel free to bring whatever and as always full and/or partial nudity is strongly encouraged.


Courtny Love july
(I had a sexual dream last night involving Ms. Love and Gretchen Wilson)

Your Bill for the Day:
"Now go we in content
To liberty, and not to banishment."
--From As You Like It (I, iii, 139-14)

Quote for the Day:
For believe me: the secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and greatest enjoyment is - to live dangerously.
Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay Science, section 283

I remain, the wet toilet seat of your self-esteem:

JQP esq.