Friday, August 26, 2005

Fun with Crime and other Hobbies for the well to do:

Thought for the Day:
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
Groucho Marx US comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)

A brief Re-Cap of No-Love-Thursday:
This weeks meeting was once again held in the sacred chambers of our lodge and bar. In attendance were: Our Distinguished Head Leader and Wearer of the Horns, M. Chamber land (Newspaperman), Pastor Bob (Our Chapter Chaplin), The Dudgeons and Dragons Player of the Week, Johnny Vanilla, Colorado Joe and of course yours truly JQP esq.

The meeting was a brief one, given as those of us with significant others were in a hurry to avoid their wrath. However, reckless banter and fellowship did ensure a good time was had by those present. I enjoyed several Miller High Life’s (a good Union beer) a slab of ribs covered in South Carolina style BBQ sauce (I gave them my recipe) and folks it was tasty. I was home in the arms of my kind and loving wife by 6:15, as I said it was an early night.

Law and Order Indiana:
Seeing how I am on a detective kick in my reading and a fan of the durable, gritty, crime drama Law and Order, I decided to give today’s post a theme.

This photo was taken in Perth, can you spot the evil-doer?
Perth Cup

Tasteless Pulp Fiction or How-to-Guide?
girl punch mag
(Ed. Note: This copy was taken from Mrs. JQP’s bedside stand)

The Line Up:
Most likely to help over throw the values this Nation was built upon.
I just shit my pants

Rush limbaugh

Karl Rove stubby fingers

Why is owning a canoe a crime in the middle-east?
no canoe

Will he make it? And should he?
he isnt going to make it

Pat Roberson Bastard son of Fatty Arbuckle?
Fatty

Pat

Meatloaf Bastard son of Pat Roberson?
Meat Loaf the man

And just for Shits and Giggles:
http://www.indianasheriffs.org/default.asp

Todays Bill:
I follow him to serve my turn upon him." --From Othello (I, i, 42)

Quote of the Day:
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
Abraham Lincoln, speech in Washington D.C., 1865
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

I remain, the cavity search of introspection:

JQP esq.