Monday, July 25, 2005

a short note from the back wards:

Documentaries:
Ok, why is it every documentary is about Hitler? There are very few times during the week when there is not at least one you can watch at any given moment. I fucking hate Hitler and Nazis and I hate Nazi documentaries. On another point, everyone always looks at the Germans as great military people, hello folks, we kicked there ass twice in the last century. Not exactly who I would want to model my military after. If it wasn’t for the Food network I think I would lose my mind.

My weekend:
Damn folks, I still cant drive and my knee swells the size of a melon if I am on it for more than an hour. So, there is not a lot of action going on. The sweet and loving Mrs. JQP has been on the road with the Boy-Band she so tirelessly promotes for the past few weeks. As a result I have not really even had any quality time with my flower. She does make it a point to call me collect from what ever county fair or National Guard Armory her and her band are gigging at. I am reading about two books a day, and going out of my mind with boredom. I called and left a message for my doctor this morning begging for a return to work slip, ie: help, I am going nuts, I don’t think I would be very good at prison.

JQP