Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pills, Canned Tuna, Disco Tunes, Disjointed thoughts and You:

Thought for the Day:
Words without actions are the assassins of idealism.
Herbert Hoover US mining engineer & politician (1874 - 1964)

War Crimes Tribunal:
This has been bothering me for sometime now, it’s a news story I have been following. Once again a member of the current ruling junta is caught breaking a law. Wide open and on purpose, in an effort to get back at someone.

Carl Rove, cock sucker, bitch, slimly little prick, the Himmler of the Bush administration, is exposed over giving the name of a CIA agent to the media because he husband said the administration was lying about WMD (they were). Now, kids this will be a great lesson in how those fuckers break the law, put people lives at risk and walk away from it.

It is my hope that some day people in this country wake up and hold them accountable for the crimes they commented and that they are made to pay. These were the creepy kids in grade school, the ones who were born bitter, and now we have put them in charge.

9 Brown star fish, beer and service for shut-ins:
Last night I went out for a few beers at the request of Pastor Bob. He even came and got me. He calls it his ministry for shut-in’s. It was nice to get out and about. Mrs. JQP has kept me on house arrest for almost a month now, to the point of hiding my keys and steeling my shoes. She can be a strong willed woman at times.

Pastor Bob and I went to my favorite bar and started drinking Mint Juleps in abundance. This was followed by shots of fine distilled liquor. I found that the combination of not drinking alcohol for sometime and the residual effects of pain medication served to increase the level of inebriation quickly and with unforeseen results.

It was after our third round and an order of smoked cold fish served with hard boiled eggs that I suggested that he and I go to an establishment over by a closed industrial compound, in the slums and brown fields of our fair city.

This establishment has in its employ a number for very ugly women who perform what could be gracefully described has exotic dances, dear reader exotic was the key word here. I should also add, that people often get shot at this establishment and that it caters to gentlemen of a different completion than Pastor Bob and myself. We stood out in the crowd.

I enjoy this place and like many place I go, I was greeted with hey! JQP whatzup? What you doing, long time etc… It is an occupational hazard, I truly know many people in low places. This place can best be described as a car accident, everyone slows down and looks at a car accident, even if you don’t want to you can’t help it.

You do not go there to get turned on, you go there for the same reason that in 7th grade you paid 4 dollars at the county fair to see the three headed pig.

I ended up paying nine women a dollar each to show me their assholes, yes I know it sounds crude, but I did.

...and they were more than willing to comply, I have a certain charm that used up street whores and women with long criminal records cant resist. I did this for several reasons, one because I could, two I was in a mood to act like a sexist pig, and third and perhaps most important to prove a point.

You see pastor Bob and I were in a heated argument over whether or not there is such a thing as a pretty asshole, I say there is and set out to prove my point with a random sampling you willing participates (in this case nasty strippers). Out of the 9, 3 of the ladies had what I felt to be pretty brown star fish, six did not.

Pastor Bob was amazed and had to give into my point, there is such a thing as a pretty asshole. My point was made, I won and isnt winning everything.

I have fallen and I cant get up:
Upon my return to the manor, I found that my skill with crutches was some what impaired, thus opening myself to harassment and ridicule from my bride, who after sharing her views that I was a dumb ass for going out (we were out for a total of 2 hours) conceded to my request that she make me a dinner, and my wasn’t it a special dinner.

She walked into the music room where I was playing my violin, and threw a can of cheesewizz and a box of triskets. Yes, my flower can be a bit passive aggressive at times, but it is much my desirable than her normal aggressive-aggressive. After rubbing her feet and telling her she had the prettiest asshole I ever did see, she clamed down a bit.

Soon after that we retired to the master chambers and read until sleep took us.

Westmoreland dead at 92:
Many of you are to young to remember Westy, hell I am to young to remember Westy, He was the general in a command of US forces in Vietnam. Made famous for the many statements he made that we were winning the war. It does a mans heart good to know that his legacy lives on long and proud, has we continue to win a war that was declared won by our boy king. Same old story.

Your Bill for the Day:
And since you know you cannot see yourself,
so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
will modestly discover to yourself,
that of yourself which you yet know not of.
William Shakespeare Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

Quote of the Day:
I've arrived at this outermost edge of my life by my own actions. Where I am is thoroughly unacceptable. Therefore, I must stop doing what I've been doing.
Alice Koller

I remain, a Peeping Tom in the changing room of your soul:

JQP esq.