Thursday, July 21, 2005

My knee hurts and I am trying to get this damn grant done while strapped into this machine of torture…

Sisters make great Dates:
I love dating
Not many people know this but at one time I dated two sisters. Yes, at the same time and yes, they knew about it. What can I say, I am a guy, its one of those tickets that all guys want to get punched. It allows you to talk shit when your out with the boys.

Now when I tell the story, the sisters were two bikini models for Coppertone Tan. But, dear reader I will tell you the truth, because, isn’t that what were are all searching for? The girls were not models, as a matter of fact they were far from models, and they were what can best be described as two very, very plain ladies. The ones you went to school with since kindergarten and run into three years after graduation and cant remember their names.

However through the 5 months I was involved with these women, I learned a few things. One, it that looks are not everything (I was a young stud, that was a big lesson, one that some men never learn). Two, there is something beautiful in everyone, these girls had the sexiest asses I have even seen, before of since, sad no one ever noticed. Three, people can be wonderful if you let them, these girls were just fun to be around, they always had something fun to say. …and four, dating two sister is a really stupid idea, like sister generally get along, hell they fight over sharing bathrooms, guys get a little bit more heated.

Oh, and plain girls will rock your socks off…big time…

One sister now lives in San Fran, she has a PhD and works for the VA, the other I a marine biologist and lives in Maine. Both are married now and have children and are very happy. I wonder if they ever remember me that summer so many years ago, because, every now and then I think of them and I must say I am glad to have known them.


The Joys of working from home:
You know, one thing I love about working with people is that always amaze me me. Since I have been off work, I have had a co-worker try to throw me under the train several times. Why, because she stepped on her dick a few times, and the best way to get yourself out of trouble is to cause it for someone else. Since I am not in the office, I am a easy target.

Fucking people. Its not like anyone is going to get fired and hell it’s a long way from life or death. So, why the game playing. I don’t know about your job, but this kind of shit just pisses me off. It takes to much energy away from the work, to much time away from the mission. Its hard to move forward when you have to look over your back.

Its like some people don’t have a life outside of work, or need to bring their own family dysfunction into an environment where it doesn’t belong. How about this, why not show up, do your fucking job, if something doesn’t go right work to fix it, and then fucking go home. Gee, makes to much sense to do that and its not as much fun as playing games… piss on it…. There I feel better, just needed to vent.

Your Bill For the Day:
hate ingratitude more in a manthan lying, vainness, babbling, drunkenness,or any taint of vice whose strong corruptioninhabits our frail blood.
William Shakespeare Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

I remain, Gum in the Works of the Machine:

JQP esq.