Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It goes on and on:

Rally around the Flag:
My heart goes out to those who lost a loved one fighting in Iraq. 22 killed while eating lunch, yesterday plus another 60 wounded. Soldiers, just doing their duty.

This train-wreck doesn’t seem to be getting any better, I for one am ready for W to get someone into there to pull his nuts out of the fire and stabilize the whole thing (very unlikely) or pull a Nixon, declare a victory and pull out right after the elections. Many opportunities were missed and one day I hope we will hold him and his merry band of neo-cons, accountable.

Lets rally around our troops, call for some clear set of plans, some kind of vision, not the Washington double speak, I don’t care how many times you repeat a lie, its still a lie. My dear old father was fond of saying “shit or get off the pot”.

JQP