Friday, October 22, 2004

Ok, now I am shitty

I just went to get in my bus and drive home, I have been in surgry for hours already today, I am beat, and I just wanted a little nap. So, I go to leave and I am parked in by a god-damn RV covered in graffiti, so, I like anyone else I:

A) keyed it
B) put sugar in the gas tank (at least I think it was the gas tank)
C) called to police (they owe me one, for doing the gig at the ball again this year) to have it towed.

So, after it was hooked up and being pulled to the impound lot to be crushed or used as emergency housing for immigrant buck-eyes (you can fit 39 of them in an average RV, and they seem to like it) a little rich white guy came running up started screaming at me, something along the lines of “your rotten bastards, you fuck- stick, you mother…” at which time, my attack dog Pay-Pay lunged at him, I never go to work at the hospital without him (I got Pay-Pay at a government surplus auction, seems he is retired prisoner attack dog, and well regarded groin-biter). Good dog, g-o-o-d d-o-g…

Well, lets just say MITCH, you aren’t my man!

Power to the People, Right-On!

JQP