Thursday, August 09, 2007

An extra in Dune and other acting firsts:

Career%20Opportunities

Friends, fellows and countrymen:
I have been remiss, granted I have been busy working to save the world as we know it, but alas…I know you the reader have suffered untold trials and tribulations without my timely tomes to guide you along life’s mile markers. Rest assured I have several story lines I am exploring even now. They include but are not limited to:

Breaking pita with Ugandans
Working for the rich
A week in the Smokies with my family
Sweet tea and kilt wearing in Pigeon Forge
A week in a dry county with my family
Native American welcome home parties
Man tracking and fruit pie recipes
Pub curry
Even more observations on male restroom behavior
PMS, rock concert promotions and Mrs. JQP
England vs. Wales Rugby and the bet I lost
The Southwest vs. the Midwest vs. the South
Skills in self back hair trimming

Until I have time to share these and other timely thoughts, all my best:

JQP