Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Freebird Mother Fuckers:

615px-Skynyrd

I am on my way:
…to the mountains of Tennessee to attend the marriage of my little sister. I am giving her away (which might be the only chance I get to do this in my life). I will be spending 5 days with extended family in a cabin. This will be the longest time I have spent with them in 22 years. On the plus side I get to wear my kilt and I am friends with several lawyers and bail bondsmen in the area. Magic 8-Ball says there might be a story to tell, or two out of this trip.

bros pic
I was recently asked how I felt the You Tube debate went. Well, my man won. Yes, you heard it here, I am calling it. Now for the format, what fucking bullshit, a fucking snowman? A song? A bunch of dumb shit questions?

Fucking hell, I see why we lget our asses kicked in elections now. The fucking screeners for that thing should have their asses kicked; they had the chance to make it a real open forum for we the people to ask the questions that could have given us a better idea of who can fix the fucking mess the ruling junta has left us in. Instead they give us entertainment, to much Daily Show and not enough News Hour.

So, all my best from Sky Harbor on my way to Atlanta, then to Knoxville….

JQP