Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Big-Boy Trip to Indy in Photos:

budd with a gun
(I tried to stop in and visit with our Governor Mr. Mitch Daniels, however this nice man told me that sadly the Governor was to busy conducting the states business to chat, however he did take the cookies I made and promised me he would give them to the Governor.)

german beer girls
(It’s a little known fact that when I am in Indianapolis I always try to catch one of that great city’s many cultural dance ensembles.)

crack-whore
(I picked up a hitchhiker, her name is Brandy, she lives with me now.)

bubba_deliverance
(I got a new CD at Love’s Truck Stop and I just can’t stop listening to it.)

1 Ribs
(I ate at “Taste of Texas” which is down from the Cracker Barrel on the Gas City I-69 exit; I stopped in for their “All-ya’-can-eat-Tuesday-BBQ”. I stayed for two hours.)

MELUNGEON
(When I got home, everyone was happy to see me!)

Off to Meetings, hugs and kisses!

JQP