Monday, May 01, 2006

I am an Emotional Luddite:

I’ve been a Wild Rover for many a long year:
…and brothers and sisters, it is catching up with me. I taught a class most of Saturday, while a good class (I actually had people come up and say thank-you afterward) I was deep fried. The weather has been rain, followed by more rain, which makes me a bit slower than usual. Now add to that, that I am off the pain pills for the time being, and you get a feel for the special joy that is my daily existence. Suffice to say, there were no wild naked parties, no bar fights, no nothing, other than a quiet weekend, spent with my flower.

On work:
I have a shit load of work to get done and about 50 meetings to make sure I can’t. So, this should be a fun and joy filled week, but like our president, I am the decider, and I decide, unlike our president however, I am held accountable for my decisions.

More at the top of hour:

JQP