Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gladly, I Tap Dance though the Mine Fields of your Repressed Thoughts:

Thought for the Day:
“…teenage ambitions, you’ll remember well”
John Cougar, “Jack n Diane”

pentcostal kids
(Stick your arms up if you love JQP, see even Pentecostal children love PTOAPM)

No-Love, et al...
It is once again time for the much awaited weekly celebration, where deviance meets dialog, intelligence meets inebriation and where the rubber meets the road. Time once again for meeting of the "No-Love-Thursday Drinking Club and Mutual Aid Society".

I know not who plans to be in attendance, I do know however, the lovely and captivating Mrs. JQP plans on handing out personal invitations to her up-coming birthday party, which many of you know is not a party to be missed.

I having been up since 2:30 am, am planning on attending, but at this stage in the game it is hard to tell for how long. I do know there rests within me some bile that must be vented. I welcome the verbal ju-jitsu, because I got me a black belt in smart ass dialog. I am so bad I can cut you with words you don’t even know.

Too much of a Good Thing:
Doing the good work can at times be draining, there is just so many socks I can knit for the soldiers, so many books I can read to the blind, so much blood I can give, so many orphans I can be a role model for. I am but a man; granted a successful and attractive man, with a great ass and pretty teeth, but still I am just a man).

I am thinking about getting a part time job at a buy-here-pay-here used car lot, just to even out my karma. Yeah, I need me some balance, ’cause baby, even when I am bad, I am oh so good.
Either that or my first choice of sticking-up liquor stores in the Tri-State area, just for shits and giggles. But then again has you the avid reader know, that’s how JQP rolls, Hard Core, Old School, Bad and Nationwide.

Your Hairy Pit-Pic for the Week:
two girls pits Geo
(Many thanks to a long time reader, first time contributor, man of the ages, the esteemed and well groomed Mr. Geo. Larson at http://georgeglarson.blogspot.com/)

Today’s Bill:

SONNET 31
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,
Which I by lacking have supposed dead,
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
And all those friends which I thought buried.
How many a holy and obsequious tear
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye
As interest of the dead, which now appear
But things removed that hidden in thee lie!
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
That due of many now is thine alone:
Their images I loved I view in thee,
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

Quote of the Day:
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Larry Hardiman

I remain, the kind of person who goes through your medicine chest:

JQP esq.