Thursday, January 19, 2006

I’ve Got Sunshine on a cloudy day:

de_beers
(I am in love)

Thought for the Day:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill

NLT:
Well, children it’s the day for yet another meeting of the No Love Thursday Drinking Club and Mutual Aid Society. It’s a time to reflect on our lives and the pathetic worms who curse our existence.

I don’t know if I will be back in town for the meeting, since I am much like Kane in Kung-Fu; just walking the earth looking for adventures. I am after all like that. I have no idea who will show up, last meeting was very sparsely attended, I find the meetings are like Christmas presents, you never know what your going to get until you get there.

The Day at Large:
I had to go to the dentist this morning (note to self, not a good way to start the day). I think the girl who had her fingers in my mouth was flirting with me. But, then again, how could the sweet young thing help herself, I am after all wearing that new men’s body spray.

I just dashed into the office to grab supplies and then dear reader I am off to exotic Indiana communities. There I go selling my Bibles to the eager locals . I will not be posting on Friday, so it’s a great chance for you to take part in the exciting contest I spoke of earlier in the week.

Your Weekly Bush Bashing:
w smoking-weed
(I often wondered where he came up with some of his shit)

Your Drinks for the Week:

tray guy

Absolut Salt & Pepper Dog
Drink Ingredients:
4 oz. Grapefruit Juice
Salt
1 1/2 oz. Absolut Peppar

Instruction:
stir with ice and pour into a salt rimmed glass

The Paddy Wacker
Drink Ingredients:
1/2 oz. Vodka
1/4 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 oz. Brown Creme de Cacao

Instruction:
Mix the ingredients in the blender with ice. Tastes like a chocolate shake.

And since its that time of year:

Girl Scout Cookie
Drink Ingredients:
1 Part Milk
1 Part Coffee Liqueur
1 Part Rumplemintz

Your Bill for the Day:
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow."
From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 185)

Quote for the Day:
How many observe Christ's birthday! How few, his precepts! O! 'tis easier to keep Holidays than Commandments.
Benjamin Franklin

I remain the Willie Lohman, of your Life:

JQP esq.