Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hit and Miss:

ass car crash

Contest:

I will be on the road and/or working late for the foreseeable future; as a result many of my posts will be “hit-and-miss”. Knowing how much you have come to rely on the staff here at PTOPM for your up-to-date news and social commentary and due to my laziness, I am starting a new contest:

Pick you favorite post:

Pick your favorite picture:

The winner will be announced next week sometime and will receive an wonderful prize package.

Know that I am doing the good work in your honor, until then, please feel free to dig though the archives for your favorite.

Also:
In this spirit and do to my lack of creativity these days I am also starting a new advise column titled simply “Dear John” ask me anything, and I will post the answers weekly. I however have the right to pick and chose your questions and/or be completely wrong in my answer. To enter either the contest or to send a question drop a line to indianacityboy@yahoo.com

JQP