Friday, September 23, 2005

An open letter to you the reader:

Dearest Readers:

I must humbly ask your forgiveness in my being remiss as it pertains to my musings presented here for your edification. Has is often the case in every adults life work can and often does get in the way of those things we enjoy. Such is the case for the past week. I am in the office (under protest) playing a fast passed game of catch up and pass the buck after long drawn out meetings and trainings for a week.

From Monday till Wed. I was in a FBI training, in which I got the shit kicked out of me, so my leg and back are all fucked up, but my ninja skills are greatly improved and yesterday I was hanging with My Man Mitch’s (our 4 foot tall fascist governor) people. Tomorrow, I have my 20 year class reunion, I am taking both my wife and my girl friend, so that should be fun.

Yes, dear read there are many stories to tell from the week, however, I am off to court so sadly they will have to wait.

Until then, all my best!

JQP esq.