Friday, July 29, 2005

Paper Clips and Chicken Curry:

Thought for the Day:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
Mark Twain US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

Spanking of the Week goes to:
how I run my class
Karl Rove, traitor, card cheat, animal abuser, and underwear stainer. Even though lil’ W as tryed to pull this out of the media’s attention by rushing into the Supreme Court nominations, Karl isn’t getting off that easy.

karl rove
Fat men with small wee wee’s and beady little eyes can not be trusted.

If you or I were to betray a CIA agent we would be getting our asses stretched I a big kind of way at some federal prison, within 24 hours. Good old Karl is the boy who moved up from pulling the wings off of flies to the political equivalent of pushing old ladies in front of buses, just for shits a giggles.

Plans of Mice and Men:
You may ask yourself, “Self? I how can I live the fast paced lifestyle of my role model and moral compass JQP?” Well, for starters you need to be willing to have an active social calendar and willingness to look and act like a fool, even when you don’t think you are (if you’re a woman a low self esteem might come in handy). Remember life’s adventures come by surprise, and that journey comes often in the most unexpected places. More often than not, alcohol is a factor, but on the plus side gratuitous sex is also a result that on occasion can result.

Take for instance this little gem. http://www.pierogifest.net/index.html I happened across this while surfing for pictures of hairy armpited Polish war brides (it’s research for a book I am writing on the subject). It seems in the bedroom community of Whiting, Indiana there is this weekend their world famous “Pierogi Fest”. While I am not of Polish decent, I am however a fan of Polish foods. This is the place for me dear reader. So, if you want to follow the foot steps of he who is JQP go find something odd to do this weekend and wait for the adventure, don’t worry it will find you.

“I Bet she has a Pretty Starfish” Award of the Week goes to:
Camron leaning
Cameron Diaz, star of stage a screen and a few of my random thoughts whilst enjoying “private time”.
camron's butt
Now at this point I could make the tasteless comments that men often say to each other at the bar, but I will take the high road and show some restraint. But, let’s suffice to say, the lady is fine, very fine. Granted not on the level of my pretty flower, the sweet and loving Mrs. JQP, but then again so few women are, greatness of her magnitude only comes once in a lifetime and my bride has some serious ghetto booty going on.

Your Drinks for the Weekend:
tray guy

The “Phoebe Snow’s Early this Month” Drink Recipe

Drink Ingredients:
3 1/2 oz. Brandy
1 ½ oz. of Roses Lime Juice
2 oz. Red Hot Schnapps
1 1/2 oz. Dubonnet
1/2 tsp. Anisette

Instruction:
Stir all ingredients with ice, drain ice, strain into a cocktail glass, add 6 cherrys (floated)and serve.

The “JQP’s Colon Suicide & Hangover Fixer” Cocktail:

Drink Ingredients:
In a Pint glass add the following….
1/4 oz. Tabasco Sauce
6 1/2 oz. 151 Proof Rum
2 ½ oz. Malibu
Fill with red Bull

Instruction:
Rub the rim with bitters and dip in seasoned salt. Float Tabasco a top of the drink, and garnish with a lime.

Today’s Bill:
"The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not mov'd with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils."
--From The Merchant of Venice (V, i, 83-85)

Quote of the Day:
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
Oscar Wilde Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)

I remain, like a piece of basil caught on your front tooth, tasty but inappropriate:

JQP esq.