Sunday, December 31, 2006

From the Desk of Mrs. JQP:

A guest posting preformed at gun point:

Ok my first posting and it’s not even me, JQP: I have not posted for a month; I’m tired of getting hate male, or is it mail… ok, mail. Well, I have had absolutely nothing to talk about.

So tonight, New Year’s Eve, I’ve hung out at a British bar name Longfellow’s, or was it Churchill’s, oh yes, Churchill’s…I think it’s on the web.

Well, anyway, a few weeks ago I was standing in the desert, ok, my back yard which happens to be nothing but rocks, not lawn, and I decided it was a good time to teach Tattoo John how to box and sonuvvabitch if I didn’t manage to fall backwards into what (in Indiana) would be a 6 foot tall wooden fence, but here happens to be a 7 foot tall concrete brick blockade, followed by my skull skipping down the concrete into, what (In Indiana) would be a soft cushy green lawn and here happens to be a large block of nasty brown rock… therefore succeeding in knocking myself unconscious which proceeded in Tattoo John calling for the lovely and caring, yet mostly intolerant Mrs. JQP to come see for herself that he (being JQP) was NOT waking up, breathing, but NOT waking up… Oh Great… So me, Mrs. JQP has hauled her wonderful loving husband out to the desert and has managed to finally collect on that million dollar life insurance policy when she ran outside and realized for the first time in her life, as many times as she had wished it upon him, didn’t really want him to die…CRAP 923, or was it 9-01, shit, what the hell is the number for 911… Amazing what happens with panic!

The helmet looks good on him, tapioca pudding works well, and the hover-round fits nicely in our bathroom built here in the retirement community. The colostomy bag is a little tricky, but because I am kind and loving and he can’t remember me most days, I can let it go a little bit. I do the laundry every day and am extremely tolerant since he wouldn’t be half brain dead if I hadn’t brought him out to this godforsaken place called Arizona.

So, with nothing else to say for myself, I’m off to watch the Law and Order Marathon – SVU, it’s only 9pm, I’m ready for bed, not to stay up for the next couple hours waiting on the New Year. Damn I’m hoping that 2007 turns out to be a MUCH better year than ’06. The Lord’s lookin’ out so I’m hoping we just don’t take the wrong turn in the road.

The Kind and Loving Mrs. JQP