Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Learning New Cultural Folkways:

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

I am starting to make new friends here in Arizona; granted most are at a Native American run strip clubs, involved in the gaming profession and/or carrying one or two felonies. Beats hanging out with rich people.

10 Things I have done to make new friends:

Waxed my back (etc)

Joined a new Parish and am already on two committees

Got a job with a group on high pressure business professionals, working toward maximization of the American Capitalist dream.

Sunbathe nude

Joined gym

Shaved my head and started selling flowers at the Airport.

Joined over 23 self-help groups.

Hang out at the public library with the homeless.

Joined the McCain camp (just kidding)

Started wearing Mormon style underwear (and I thought Lutherans were freaks)


I even got invited to a party: http://www.rogieisadog.com/fest.html

Sorry I have to run, I am late for my Militia meeting and I have to bring the cookies.

I remain, a man for all seasons:

JQP esq.